Valley Forge Fabrics names new marketing manager
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/15/2013 11:55:49 AM
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. - Hospitality supplier Valley Forge Fabrics has hired Amber Gapinski as marketing manager, reporting direcly to president Diana Dobin.
She succeeds Ken Koneck, who is relocating to Los Angeles after nine years with the company to be with his partner.
"Amber was selected after a long and extensive search. Her background of marketing, social media and public relations brings a fresh perspective and energy to Valley Forge," said Dobin. Gapinski previously had marketing responsibilities with The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and Stress Free Corporate Housing.
Gapinski will oversee all Valley Forge brand communication including print, online advertising, media relations, website, graphics, trade shows and conferences.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...