Cross River taps Monks to expand business
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/1/2013 12:28:52 PM
Tyron, N.C. - Cross River LLC, a bedding and bath company specializing in hospitality, has Ed Monks as vice president, new business development to broaden the company's reach into manufacturers, distributors, healthcare and specialty retailers.
Monks worked in several sales and management positions for Springs Industries held and sales positions with Texlynx, Burlington House and most recently Perfect Fit.
"With the financial strength and multi-faceted manufacturing capabilities of our Chinese partner, we felt the time was right to expand our horizons" said Geoff Hanff, a partner in the company. "Ed brings us a wealth of experience and knowledge in various products and markets that we are not currently supplying."
Originally known as World Link Industries, Cross River is an LLC with the principles being Hanff, Johnny Walker, LL Textile, Inc. and Shanghai Shenda Import and Export Co., LTD.
"By combining the quality, service and quick response that has enabled us to have great success in hospitality, with Ed's expertise in other markets, we will be well positioned to grow our business," said Hanff.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...