Home Source inks deal with Coke
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 3/12/2013 12:25:30 PM
Atlanta, Ga. - Home Source International has acquired the licensing for Coca-Cola branded beach towels and will introduce the collection during the New York Home Fashions Market next week.
The Coca-Cola beach towels are 100% cotton and 450 GSM. Sized at 40x70-in., the towels feature iconic Coca-Cola images on the front and a colorful reverse yarn-dye back for an extra pop of color.
"Home Source International is honored to be associated with Coca-Cola as the licensor for branded Coca-Cola beach towels" said Keith Sorgeloos, ceo of Home Source. "It is the perfect fit for two key Atlanta based companies to provide an exciting quality product to the market thus allowing the many Coca-Cola consumers the opportunity to further enhance their collection of Coca-Cola products."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...