NeoCon ramps up seminar offering for 45th conference in June
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/25/2013 12:23:33 PM
Chicago - At its upcoming event in June, annual trade show NeoCon -- National Exposition of Contract Furnishings -- will continue offering education and professional development with a packed schedule that will include nearly 100 CEU-accredited seminars and industry association forums.
The idea is to offer attending trade professionals "the opportunity to discover the newest trends and techniques from some of the top names in the industry," NeoCon explained.
The conference - which marks its 45th this year -- is set for June 10 to 12 at the Merchandise Mart here.
The roster of seminars for this summer span a range of topics organized in 14 educational tracks: Dealer Strategies, Environmental Design, Facilities Construction/Renovation, Facilities Management, Facilities Technology, Health Care Design, Hospitality, Institutional Design, Lighting Design, Office Design, Professional Development, Residential Design and Senior Housing, many of which qualify for Health, Safety and Welfare credits.
Among the myriad seminars, some highlights will include:
- Reinventing Your Digital Strategy [M107] on June 10 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., with Speaker Marc de Schweinitz, an account executive for Google Inc. in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Discovering the Color Trends in Contract [M110] on June 10 |from 11 a.m. to noon, with Speaker Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.
- The Outdoor Office [M120] on June 10 from 1 to 2 p.m. with Speaker Jonathan Olivares, founder of Jonathan Olivares Design Research in New York, NY.
- New World of Learning 2.0 [M136] on June 10 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., with Speakers Jim Stelter, president of Vanerum Stelter in Grand Rapids, Mich., Soeren Groenbaek, director of Vanerum SiS in Middelfart, Denmark, Gert Van Erum ceo of Vanerum in Diest, Belgium.
- Maximizing the Return on Your Sales Investment [T257], June 11 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., with Speaker David Solomon, managing principal and founder of Solomon Coyle in Alexandria, Va.
A full list of seminars as well as registration can be accessed at www.neocon.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 31, 2013
- May 17, 2012
- Mar 3, 2014
- Jan 20, 2014
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...