OW taps Rayburn to head marketing
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/5/2013 11:33:40 AM
Dalton, Ga. - Oriental Weavers has named Nicki Rayburn as its new director of marketing.
In her new position, she is responsible for creating a new marketing direction and developing global initiatives to elevate the company's area rug and hospitality brands. She is based here at company headquarters.
Rayburn brings more than 13 years of marketing experience. Most recently, she was with Mohawk, where she served as director of public relations for the Mohawk Home, Karastan and Durkan brands. She was responsible for strategic direction and implementation of public relations, trade advertising, point-of-sale efforts and other marketing functions.
Prior to that, she served as brand manager of PetSafe in Knoxville, Tenn., and began her career in an Atlanta-based advertising agency.
"We are truly excited to have Nicki on board as part of our team and look forward to our customers and clients benefitting from her talents and fresh approach to our company's marketing efforts," said Mike Riley, president, Oriental Weavers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...