Sinomax USA, Joan Lunden to Debut Healthy Lifestyle Line
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/8/2013 2:00:00 AM
HOUSTON - Memory foam bedding manufacturer Sinomax USA and former Good Morning America host Joan Lunden will launch a new line product line called Awaken later this month.
The collection will debut on-air July 11 at 11 p.m. EDT on QVC. Lunden will appear on the program to discuss how she worked with Sinomax to develop the line.
"For years it was my job to wake up millions of Americans every morning. While I loved that role, my early wake-up calls meant that my sleep was always cut short. It feels like I have forever been in search of a good night's sleep and now I've found it. I personally enjoy and recommend every bedding product in my Awaken line and now it gives me great pleasure to help others." said Lunden.
Lonnie Scheps, Sinomax's senior vp of sales, said Awaken products incorporate the company's state-of-the-art gel infused memory foam as well as breathable materials in a shell that features piping details and fl oral fabrics.
"Our team of designers were inspired by Joan's experience as a champion of people and the general idea of taking control of life," said Scheps.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...