Company C Taps Parish to Head Marketing
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/22/2013 2:00:00 AM
CONCORD, N.H. - Designer and manufacturer of colorful home furnishings Company C has appointed Christine Parish as its new director of marketing.
She is charged with managing the Company C brand and overseeing all strategic, creative, public relations and paid media efforts. In addition to supporting the wholesale channel, Parish will also develop and grow the Company C direct-to-consumer division of the business, to include expanded direct marketing efforts in catalogs and a website re-launch.
Prior to joining Company C, Parish held marketing leadership positions with high-end companies serving luxury consumers, most notably Williams- Sonoma, Restoration Hardware and Duckhorn Wine Company.
"We are excited to have Christine on our team," said Christine Chapin, co-founder. "She understands our luxury consumer who loves color and design, and we are confident Christine will create and direct marketing programs that drive growth across our multi-channel organization."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...