High Point Market sets Design Viewpoint seminars
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/30/2013 8:32:11 AM
High Point, N.C. - The High Point Market Authority and American Society of Interior Designers has announced its seminar series for the October High Point Market.
The Design Viewpoints Series includes three seminars that will take place Oct. 20-22 at the High Point Theater.
The series is sponsored by Horchow, and all seminars are free to interior designers and retailers at the market. Each segment also offers 0.1 continuing education credits. The segments include:
- From All Corners: Exploring Diversity in Design in the 21st Century, noon, Oct. 20. This panel discussion will be led by Aphrochic founders Jeanine Hays and Bryan Mason. Topics will include the influence of ethnic background on design style and meeting the needs of a multicultural clientele.
- Researching Home: Evidence-Based Residential Design, noon, Oct. 21. Sally Augustin and Barbara B. Miller will address how each element of design impacts psychological perceptions and comfort level of a client, as well as why interviewing clients enhances your design programming.
- Let the Color Tell the Story - Trends to Watch in 2014, noon, Oct. 22. Steve Shorthouse, PPG's National Color and Design Consultant, will address the biggest trends and societal influences on residential interior design and also will discuss the effects of color on design.
For more information, contact Mona Delia at the High Point Market Authority at (336) 888-3230 or email email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...