Kravet, Oceania Cruises align for international travel-inspired luxury fabrics
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/16/2013 9:03:07 AM
New York - Kravet has partnered with luxury cruise line Oceania Cruises to develop an exclusive collection of indoor/outdoor fabrics that speak to international travel.
The collection consists of fabric styles developed exclusively with Oceania Cruises for durability and performance for indoor and outdoor use. The palette features teal blue and sea green mixed with sand beige in wovens, ikat prints, matelassé, solids and stripes.
"The fantasy of international travel is romantic and exciting, and the collection translates this idea with practicality for a home or commercial space," said Cary Kravet, president of Kravet Inc.
Available starting this month, the Oceania Cruises Collection will be exclusively offered to interior designers and decorators through a network of 31 Kravet corporate showrooms and 35 representative showrooms, as well as national sales representatives.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...