Braids for ITM
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/24/2013 11:22:06 AM
At the New York Market - Braided rugs are front and center this week for rug maker International Textile Manufactures (ITM).
The newest offerings include a jute denim grouping of rugs, jute taped rugs and rugs with braided jute yarn that this then braided into a rug.
The company is also showing some of the braided rugs with non-slip backing.
The showroom will focus on the outdoor trend.
"People are spending a lot of time and money on outside rooms. While retailers see this as seasonal business, for a lot of regions it's is all year round," said Jeffrey Cohen, national sales manager.
With Edie Inc., ITM is merchandising a cabana stripe rug available in a range of colors with Edie's matching stripe pillow, both designed for outdoor use.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...