Bon-Ton Stores to open Carson's Clearance Center
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/15/2013 12:23:17 PM
York, Pa. - The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. today announced it will open a 21,000 square-foot Carson's Store Clearance Center in Lansing, Ill.
The new store will be located at The Landings Shopping Center, a retail center that includes Pier 1 Imports, Wal-Mart, Ultra Foods, Burlington Coats, Dollar Tree and Citi Trends. The Center is scheduled to open this week, on Saturday.
Brendan Hoffman, president and ceo, said the store will feature a wide-assortment of clearance merchandise from women's, men's and children's apparel, shoes, handbags and home items.
"We believe consumers in the area will appreciate this new addition to the Carson's shopping experience," he added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...