Feizy celebrates 40th anniversary with 1940s-theme fete
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/17/2013 12:21:01 PM
Dallas - Feizy Rugs is kicking its 40th anniversary celebration into high gea" at High Point Market by co-hosting a 1940s-inspired party with the International Market Centers.
The event, set for Oct. 21, gets started with cocktails from 5-7 p.m. at Feizy's showroom at 145 Market Square, then continues from 7-9 p.m. at the Market Square Courtyard.
There will be live music by The Boilermaker Jazz Band as well as a martini bar, hors d'oeuvres, birthday cake, swing dance lessons, and free portraits by a caricature artist - all in a ‘40s-era USO dance setting.
At market, Feizy will be launching new additions to the Poetic Wanderlust groupings-the Rumi Collection, as well as several other new products in other rug categories.
A percentage of all market orders will be donated to The Global Fund for Children, an organization that invests in community-based groups around the world to transform the lives of children on the edges of society. The company has set a goal to donate at least $40,000 to GFC by April 2014 and is currently more than halfway there. To date, GFC has invested more than $29 million in nearly 550 grassroots organizations in 78 countries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...