NY Now enhanced for winter edition
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/25/2013 12:30:31 PM
White Plains, NY - Home and lifestyle market NY NOW, formerly known as NYIGF, is gearing up to present its newly re-organized exhibit floor and related re-branding to retailers attending the market's winter edition from Feb. 1-6, 2014, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Passenger Ship Terminal Pier 94.
Four comprehensive product collections - Home, Lifestyle, Handmade and New - will anchor the market, which was extended by an extra weekday for the winter edition.
NY Now's official hotel agency, Travel Planners, also is offering guaranteed rates and price protection, with no pre-pay, no advanced deposits and no restrictions for the event.
Christian Falkenberg, NY Now director and GLM senior vice president, said: "The winter market will feature a wide depth and breadth of product offerings, as well as exclusive hotel and travel opportunities to better facilitate shopping and sourcing schedules this February."
NY Now will feature 100,000 products in more than 400 categories across four collections: Home Furnishings + Textiles, Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares and Accent on Design; Lifestyle showcases Baby + Child, Gift, Personal Accessories, and Personal Care + Wellness; Handmade separates artisans by process and provenance with Designer Maker and Global Design; and New, which highlights market newcomers to Pier 94.
A five-day slate of educational programs and special events will include more than 40 seminars covering a range of topics, including color and design trends, importing, visual merchandising, online commerce and social media, sustainability, marketing and other retail strategies.
For more information, visit www.nynow.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...