Surtex readies webinar series
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 11/7/2013 11:20:11 AM
White Plains, N.Y. - Surtex will kick off its webinar series Nov. 20 to help exhibitors prepare for the 2014 show, which takes place May 18-20 in the Javits Center in New York City.
Over the course of seven seminars, the program will cover marketing tips, ways to leverage social media, booth preparation and presentation, and operations/logistics.
The service is free to Surtex exhibitors. Full descriptions and registration information can be found on www.surtex.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...