Aussino boosts working capital
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 11/7/2013 11:22:01 AM
New York - Home textiles manufacturer Aussino, which also has retail operations in its home country of China, plans to issue convertible senior notes of up to $30 million to Crede CG III Ltd.
The investor is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crede Capital Group LLC, a U.S.-based institutional investor that focuses on companies in the life sciences, healthcare, energy, natural resources, media, social media, lifestyle, technology and special situations sectors.
In a statement announcing the conditional agreement between the parties, Aussino said it will use the funding for working capital needs as well as to pursue business acquisitions.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...